From OpenFlow Wiki
Latest Screenshot: SU Only View (30-Oct)
Latest Screenshot: World View (30-Oct)
Latest Screenshot: VM Migrating to be Near Laptops (30-Oct)
Latest Screenshot: Arbitrary Path (30-Oct)
How to Run
$ git clone yuba:/usr/local/git/nox (1)
$ cd nox/src/nox/apps/mobilevms/gui (2)
$ make (3)
$ java -jar dist/DemoOpenFlow.jar mvm-nox2.stanford.edu config-1024x768.cfg (4)
- Get a copy of the source (it is in the mobilevms branch of nox).
- Change to the dashboard's root source folder.
- Build the dashboard (requires ant).
- Run the dashboard and connect it to mvm-nox2 and use the low-res config.
How to Use
- Show the configuration menu (C) - does all the stuff from the shortcuts section below
- Change Flow - drag from between two points to a new intermediate node
- Pin VM to Server - drag VM onto a server
- Unpin VM - right-click on the VM
- Change Layout - ctrl+drag to change a node's position
- Reset Flow to Shortest Path - Press F while dragging the flow you want to reset
- Change Switch Image - Alt+right-click
- Other Shortcuts (recommendation: use the configuration menu instead of these)
To Do List
- Gradient for connection circle's color
- Saving config file causes deadlock
- Slow memory leak needs to be rooted out
- Please allow links to be changed to clouds. ie. like we can right-click on switches to cycle through images, please include the ability to right-click a link to make it a cloud-link. --grg 17:17, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
Ideas for the Future
- Stats (individual and aggregate) on-demand for flows
- Delta-updates instead of complete-updates
- Control of update rate
- Background checking of flow's viability