From OpenFlow Wiki
Latest Screenshot: Migration in progress (17-Aug)
How to Run
$ git clone yuba:/usr/local/git/nox (1)
$ cd nox/src/nox/apps/mobilevms/gui (2)
$ make (3)
$ make run (4)
- Get a copy of the source (it is in the mobilevms branch of nox).
- Change to the dashboard's root source folder.
- Build the dashboard (requires ant).
- Run the dashboard.
How to Use
- Change Flow - drag from between two points to a new intermediate node
- Pin VM to Server - drag VM onto a server
- Unpin VM - right-click on the VM
- Change Layout - ctrl+drag to change a node's position
- Keyboard Commands
- Reset Flow to Shortest Path - Press F while dragging the flow you want to reset.
- Reset All Flows to Shortest Paths - Press A
- Reset the mobilevms Backend - Press R
- Toggle Debug Names - toggle between normal display names and debug names (IPs and DPIDs)
- Reset to Default View - reset the camera to the default view
- Open Layout - loads positions and images of all nodes
- Save Layout - saves current positions and images of all nodes (Ctrl+Shift+S to specify the filename; default: config.cfg)
- Note: keyboard shortcuts are case-insensitive
- Pan and Zoom
- Pan the view by alt+dragging, or arrow keys
- Zoom the view by alt+mouse wheel, or alt+arrow keys