ENVI To Do
From OpenFlow Wiki
This page is the temporary home of the ENVI to do list.
- Simple authentication support
- Multi-topology => isWithin() issues
- Thoroughly test flow visualization
- Dynamic slice w/context menu
- Add/remove multi-window w/context menu
- Application-level keep-alives
- Complete standalone python backend using John's work with ability to filter flows, etc.
- Boiler-plate generator
- Make simple compile-time options configurable via an options file to make them even easier to change
- Sophisticated request filters
- Better high-level mouse events
- Drawing order
- Native support for more of the OpenFlow protocol - auto-generate from openflow.h / swig?