OpenFlow Demo SIGCOMM 2008
From OpenFlow Wiki
This demo was shown during the two demo sessions at SIGCOMM 2008 in Seattle. It was extremely well received and won the award for the best demo at SIGCOMM 2008.
This page contains information about the demo system, setup, component configuration and instructions. It is mainly targeted at groups that want to recreate all or parts of the demo at different locations.
Pictures of the Demo and the preparation for it are here.
- David's Preliminary Mobile VMs Presentation (right click save as)
- Demo Dashboard (Screenshots) - (Dave U.)
- NOX Application - (Brandon/Glen)
- Mobile VMs API / Protocol
- Demo Setup - (Jad/Saurav/Adam)
- Table Monitor - (Saurav)
- Game Info
- Webcam Setup
- HP Notes